One reoccurring theme that comes from people as they embark on a journey to change or improve their current situation is a fact of wanting a desired outcome but not wanting to put forth the effort to achieve it.
The effort can be one of time investment to do the actual work required to achieve the desired outcome or could be investment in the education to learn the skills needed to reach that outcome or a common one is I don’t have the finance’s to do it.. This is usually a misnomer as that typically means the desire to achieve what they want is not strong enough.
Example: If the person wanted that new car so bad they could taste it… they would find a way to come up with the down payment or afford the payments ect. Or god forbid something happened to a loved one and you needed finances to take care of them …. That is a very strong motivator.
Point being is how bad to you want change? Bad enough that you are willing to do whatever it takes as long as it meets your ethical and moral beliefs standards.
Taking the financial excuse working in a brainstorming mastermind the below list are a few creative ways to come up with finances to achieve what you’re after.
Note; Some may seem obvious while other’s may peek an idea or two, these are in no special order.
- If you own your vehicle outright you could take a title loan
- You could sell your vehicle
- Go through out your home and pull items that have little meaning or use anymore and Sell (yard sale, on craiglist,
- Take a personal loan from multiple people (example need $200. Borrow $10 from 20 people, or $20 from 10 people ect.
- Sell Body fluids(breast milk, blood ect) or Hair
- Volunteer for medical research.. various studies are always going on.
- Pawn old jewelry
- Do odd jobs house sit, dog walk, car wash, lawn mowing ect
- Clean the house and vehicles, for loose change dollars ect… be sure to go through pockets of clothes
- Return items that have not been used for refund
- Collect scrap/recyclable material and return to collection center
- Rent your parking spot or rent a room if you have a house
- Make things to sell, baked goods, jewelry, cards ect
- Take a withdrawl against a life insurance policy
- Take a loan or withdraw some of your 401k
- Take a Payday advance loan
These are all things people have done to do what they needed to do to get on their journey and change their situation. We hope they have helped to inspire you to use your creative juices to come up with even more ways . Be Blessed.